GTA 5 PC – MENYOO – $1 BILLION DOLLARS STEALTH – UNDETECTED | $10 for 2 menus.
New release today on Menyoo.org.
For a one time payment, you can get your hands on our new stealth money feature which is currently undetected and a safer method than the current "drops".
Video of me playing around with two menus while I get a billion: https://vid.me/yQ5s
For one time $10 you can now recover your own accounts without needing some dodgy service by getting access to two menus.
What to expect with the two menus
- Invincibility – Also known as God Mode. 'Tis but a scratch!
- No Ragdoll – Prevents your character from transitioning to ragdoll states. I fall for no man.
- Off The Radar – Removes your blip from the radar, whilst also providing God Mode\Invincibility. Great for stalking your online lovers.
- Super Jump – Allows your character to jump several stories high. Super jump away from your problems!
- Super Man – Allows you to fly around like Super Man. Just like the ol' days.
- Never Wanted – Never gain a star again. YOU are the law. RP Loop – Toggles wanted stars on and off which grants you RP. Use and abuse.
- Tiny Player – Makes your character adorably tiny. Too bad you can't show your friends.
- No Player Gravity – Does exactly as it says. Sidewalks are for chumps.
- Invisibility – Makes your character invisible. Whoosh
- *Part the Sea *– Moves water away from the player. Walk "underwater" and stuff. Great for Jesus roleplay. If you're into that, idk
- Mobile Radio – Allows you to listen to the radio without being in a vehicle. Radio controls are still the same
- Clean Player – Removes blood, wetness, and bruise decals from your character.
- Z Coord – Sets your current elevation level.Because you can never be too high.
- Movement Speed – A multiplier that adjusts how fast your character moves, overall. Higher is faster, lower is slower. Bodyguards – Spawns a "few" IAA security guards to protect you. They shoot to kill anything that displays signs of violence.
- Anti Crash Camera – Camera to use when you're being radiated (Cargo plane spam) and/or clone crashed. I recommend teleporting before exiting this camera after an attack.
- Heat Vision – Applies a FLIR (thermal)-like vision overlay. Great for spotting players in hard to see locations as they'll glow a bright yellow/orange.
- Night Vision – Applies the typical green night vision vision overlay. Use it for, night things I guess. Also the "too broke for the actual heist NVGs" alternative.
But the point being the mod now offers stealth money which is currently as I speak, undetected.
Any questions about the mods can be asked on the chatroom at Menyoo.org.