Question on “Federal Taxable Income”.

I am a resident of Minnesota, and a member of the Minnesota National Guard. I am attempting to file my taxes, and I am being asked: Enter federal taxable compensation you received for state or federal active service performed in Minnesota. Under the link, what income qualifies, it states that Annual Training or Drill Weekends count as this income. What box from the W-2 should I enter? Social Security Wages? or Wages, Tips and other compensation?


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: