“Treasons shmeason – do what you want with the sarin, Hillary. I’m golfing right now this phone doesn’t jive. Chao” – Barack Obama circa 2010
Clinton and Obama overthrew the Libyan government, sending Libya into chaos.
We lost track of Gadhafi’s weapons, including chemical weapons. It turns out he had more than we knew about.
Obama and Clinton gave many of them to ISIS using a Qatari arms trafficking network. The rest were up for grabs.
Obama approved the transfer of 20,000 tons of weapons from Qatar to… Well we're not exactly sure who still. Basically everyone. Qatar even used Boeing C-17 Globemasters to fly some of them into the town of Misrata. Qatar also used those planes to help in Haiti, but I digress.
Some of Gadhafi’s Sarin gas was taken to Syria.
Since then, The Obama Administration has approved over $9 billion in US arms exports to Qatar.
SEP 27, 2011 – Nightmare In Libya: Thousands Of Surface-To-Air Missiles Unaccounted For – ABC
The White House announced today it planned to expand a program to secure and destroy Libya's huge stockpile of dangerous surface-to-air missiles, following an ABC News report that large numbers of them continue to be stolen from unguarded military warehouses.
"I myself could have removed several hundred if I wanted to, and people can literally drive up with pickup trucks or even 18 wheelers and take away whatever they want," said Bouckaert, HRW's emergencies director. "Every time I arrive at one of these weapons facilities, the first thing we notice going missing is the surface-to-air missiles."
"Once these missiles walk away from these facilities, they're very difficult to get back, as the CIA realized in Afghanistan," said Bouckaert.
According to Bouckaert, the CIA spent up to $100,000 a piece to reacquire the Stingers.
"I think the probability of al Qaeda being able to smuggle some of the stinger-like missiles out of Libya is probably pretty high," said Richard Clarke, former White House counterterrorism advisor and now a consultant to ABC News.
So, ABC News reported that these missiles were getting stolen, THEN the White House announced the plan to expand the secure and destroy program.
FEB 2, 2014 – ‘Libya’s Cache of Toxic Arms All Destroyed’ – NEW YORK TIMES
Since November, Libyan contractors trained in Germany and Sweden have worked in bulky hazmat suits at a tightly guarded site in a remote corner of the Libyan desert, 400 miles southeast of Tripoli, racing to destroy the weapons in a region where extremists linked to Al Qaeda are gaining greater influence. The last artillery shell was destroyed on Jan. 26, officials said.
Libyan officials also surprised Western inspectors by announcing the discovery in November 2011 and February 2012 of two hidden caches of mustard, or nearly two tons, that had not been declared by Colonel Qaddafi’s government. That brought the total declared amount of chemical to 26.3 tons.
Unlike the majority of Libya’s mustard agents, which were stored in large, bulky containers, the new caches were already armed and loaded into 517 artillery shells, 45 plastic sleeves for rocket launchings and eight 500-pound bombs.
SEP 13, 2016 – As ISIS closed in, a race to remove chemical-weapon precursors in Libya WASHINGTON POST
While some precursor materials were destroyed in 2015, nearly 500 tons of dual-use, toxic industrial chemicals remained at Ruwagha.
In mid-July, Libyan officials piled about 20 barrels onto a small convoy of trucks and drove them across the desert to the coastal city of Misrata.
In late August, the materials were loaded at the port of Misrata onto a Danish ship bound for the German city of Münster.
How can we be sure those chemicals were secure in Misrata for over a month?
- Who was watching them?
- Were they vetted properly? The militia hired to guard the Benghazi compound sure wasn’t.
Qatar does Obama’s bidding
In 2011, Obama’s administration approved Qatar to transfer 20,000 tons of weapons to various militias in Libya. Most these weapons remain unaccounted for, but we know that many ended up in the hands of radical Islamist groups in both Libya and Syria. – NEW YORK TIMES
Qatar's planes landed in Misrata too – TELEGRAPH
Qatari flights continued even after the fall of Tripoli – WALL STREET JOURNAL
- With the blessing of Western intelligence agencies, Qatar flew at least 18 weapons shipments in all to anti-Gadhafi rebel forces this spring and summer, according to people familiar with the shipments. The majority of these National Transition shipments went not through the rebels' governing body, the National Transitional Council, but directly to militias run by Islamist leaders.
- Separately, approximately a dozen other Qatari-funded shipments, mostly containing ammunition, came to Libyan rebels via Sudan, according to previously undisclosed Libyan intelligence documents reviewed by The Wall Street Journal as well as officials.
- Some Tripoli officials allege Qatari arms have continued to flow straight to these Islamist groups in September, after Tripoli's fall, to the open frustration of interim leaders.
Weapons were sent to ISIS in Syria via Turkey – BUSINESS INSIDER
Obama and Hillary knew of the chaos to come
Military intel predicted rise of ISIS in 2012, detailed arms shipments from Benghazi to Syria – FOX NEWS
They wanted to topple Assad.
Hillary Clinton Knew BACK IN 2011 About US Weapons Shipments from Libya to Syria – GATEWAY PUNDIT
Weapons shipments highlight the ambiguous roles of Qatar and Turkey in the fight against Islamic militants ITALY 24
After the collapse of the Libyan government, Gadhafi’s arms stockpiles were raided, and arsenals of weapons also found their way into the hands of Islamist rebels in Syria. NEW YORK TIMES
‘Abandoned’ barrels containing deadly sarin seized in rebel-held Syria – RT
Sarin materials brought via Turkey & mixed in Syrian ISIS camps – RT
February 26, 2011 – The UN Security Council imposed sanctions on Libyan authorities, including an arms embargo, asset freeze and travel ban. UN NEWS CENTRE
In March of 2011, Reuters reported that the Obama administration had signed secret orders authorizing secret help for rebels fighting against Gadhafi’s government. Fulfillment of such order would be a clear violation of the UN arms embargo. REUTERS
A rebellion backed by money and military strength from foreign nations waged a successful civil war against the Libyan state. THE WORLD POST
FRANCE, UK, ET AL, JOCKEYING IN LIBYA/OIL – WIKILEAKS
US OK’d sending arms to Libya – BOSTON GLOBE
Clinton State Department approved U.S. weapons shipment to Libya despite ban – REUTERS
Libya’s government no longer exists and the country is in chaos. BBC NEWS
Drug And Human Trafficking In ‘Lawless’ Libya Is Funding Isis – IB TIMES
Calm Seas, Libya's Lawless State Open Door For Migrant Flows – REUTERS
‘Real armed commando’: Police bust ISIS terror cell preparing ‘chemical attack’ in Morocco – RT
Why Is Libya So Lawless? – BBC NEWS
ISIS now has a foothold in Libya. BBC NEWS
Top ISIS commanders are taking refuge in Libya. BBC NEWS
Islamic State is planning to use Libya as a gateway to Europe. TELEGRAPH
Conflicts of Interest
Under Clinton's leadership, the State Department approved $165 billion worth of commercial arms sales to 20 nations whose governments have given money to the Clinton Foundation – IB TIMES
‘How US Ambassador Chris Stevens May Have Been Linked To Jihadist Rebels In Syria’ – BUSINESS INSIDER
Muslim Brotherhood Official, Former Clinton Foundation Employee Arrested – FREE BEACON
Muslim Brotherhood official, former Clinton Foundation employee arrested in Cairo – WASHINGTON TIMES
Relevant information regarding chemical weapons programs in the Middle East
The Germans and the British helped Iraq develop chemical weapons back in the 80s
- It's true. They operated under cover of a phosphate processing pesticide production facility. As it turns out, mustard, sarin, and VX gases work well on bugs and people alike.
Iraq Chemical Weapons Program – WIKIPEDIA
Project 922 was the codename for Iraq's most successful attempt to produce chemical and biological weapons, including Tabun, Sarin and VX.
As part of Project 922, German firms helped build Iraqi chemical weapons facilities such as laboratories, bunkers, an administrative building, and first production buildings in the early 1980s under the cover of a pesticide plant. All told, 52% of Iraq's international chemical weapon equipment was of German origin.
Other German firms sent 1,027 tons of precursors of mustard gas, sarin, tabun, and tear gasses in all. This work allowed Iraq to produce 150 tons of mustard agent and 60 tons of Tabun in 1983 and 1984 respectively, continuing throughout the decade.
The program was given financial guarantees by the UK's Export Credits Guarantee Department despite official UK recognition of a "strong possibility" the plant would be used to make mustard gas.
International sources of technical information, equipment, and material include companies based in: Singapore, the Netherlands, Egypt, India, and West Germany.
Side note: Rendition NY Edition
Saddam Hussein had a secret torture chamber in NYC – NEW YORK POST
Saddam Hussein built torture dungeon and execution chamber in heart of New York City opposite mayor Michael Bloomberg's home, insiders claim – DAILY MAIL
OCT 12, 2016
- Hussein installed dungeon in the Iraqi Permanent Mission building in 1979
- It was used to detain Iraqi civilians as leverage on Iraq-based dissidents
- Detainees would be tortured and murdered in the basement room
- Bodies would be shipped to Iraq in unopenable diplomatic packages
- Bloomberg has lived opposite the Upper East Side building since 1973
- The torture room was operating during his first year as mayor, 2002-2003
THREATS AND RESPONSES: INTERROGATIONS; Questioning Terror Suspects In a Dark and Surreal World – NEW YORK TIMES
MAR 9, 2003
- Intelligence officials also acknowledged that some suspects had been turned over to security services in countries known to employ torture. There have also been isolated, if persistent, reports of beatings in some American-operated centers. American military officials in Afghanistan are investigating the deaths of two prisoners at Bagram in December.
- American officials have guarded the interrogation results. But George J. Tenet, the director of central intelligence, said in December that suspects interrogated overseas had produced important information.
- Secretary of State Colin L. Powell and Defense Secretary Donald H. Rumsfeld have said that American techniques adhere to international accords that ban the use of torture and that ''all appropriate measures'' are employed in interrogations.
- Omar al-Faruq, a confidant of Mr. bin Laden and one of Al Qaeda's senior operatives in Southeast Asia, was captured last June by Indonesian agents acting on a tip from the C.I.A. Agents familiar with the case said a black hood was dropped over his head and he was loaded onto a C.I.A. aircraft. When he arrived at his destination several hours later, the hood was removed. On the wall in front of him were the seals of the New York City Police and Fire Departments, a Western official said.
- It was, said a former senior C.I.A. officer who took part in similar sessions, a mind game called false flag, intended to leave the captive disoriented, isolated and vulnerable. Sometimes the décor is faked to make it seem as though the suspect has been taken to a country with a reputation for brutal interrogation.
The Brits too?? You gotta be kidding me.
Britain's dirty secret
MAR 6, 2003
A chemical plant which the US says is a key component in Iraq's chemical warfare arsenal was secretly built by Britain in 1985 behind the backs of the Americans.
Senior officials recorded in writing that Saddam Hussein was actively gassing his opponents and that there was a "strong possibility" that the chlorine plant was intended by the Iraqis to make mustard gas.
Thatcher government none the less secretly gave financial backing to the British company involved, Uhde Ltd, through insurance guarantees.
Germans at it again
Germans Accused of Helping Libya Build Nerve Gas Plant – NEW YORK TIMES
German Businessman Jailed for Aiding Libya's Chemical Weapons Program – ASSOCIATED PRESS
The United States has accused Libyan leader Moammar Gadhafi of building the world's largest underground chemical weapons plant in a mountain at Tarhunah, 40 miles southeast of Tripoli.
In the 1980s, German companies helped build the largest chemical weapons factory in the world. Libya said it was designed to produce drugs, not poison gas. Sound familiar?
Hans-Joachim Rose, 47, broke German export laws and a U.N. embargo on the North African country by delivering gas-cleaning equipment to the Libyan capital Tripoli, a state court in Stuttgart ruled.
Sarin, mustard and VX gases are common chemical weapons. Sarin and VX are organophosphate compounds.
- The number one producer of phosphates and phosphate products.
Remember that meeting in Morocco that the Clintons just had to attend?
Controversial Clinton-Tied Moroccan Mining Firm Supported by Ex-Im Bank – FREE BEACON
Clinton Charity Received About $12,000,000 from the King of Morocco and Various Moroccan Owned Entities – DAILYCALLER – CNN ARTICLE – HUFFINGTON POST
The Moroccan monarch’s funds went to the Clinton Foundation’s endowment and to CGI.
The actual meeting was paid for by OCP, the Moroccan-government-owned mining company that has been accused of serious human rights violations. Clinton vigorously supported the Moroccan King as Secretary of State and the U.S.-financed Export-Import Bank gave OCP a $92 million loan guarantee during her tenure.
The mining company also contributed between $5 million to $10 million to the Clinton Foundation, according to the charity’s web site.
The Robert F. Kennedy Center for Justice charged OCP with “serious human rights violations,” including exploitation of workers by not “adequately compensating the impoverished people who live there.”
“OCP is the first beneficiary of the war and the first beneficiary of the occupation — it is the one that is cashing in on the misery of thousands of refugees and hundreds of political detainees for the past 40 years.”
Email correspondence between Huma Abedin, Cheryl Mills, John Podesta, Robby Mook, Jake Sullivan regarding the Clinton Global Initiative meeting in Morocco – WIKILEAKS
– “Morocco: No matter what happens, she will be in Morocco hosting CGI on May 5-7, 2015. Her presence was a condition for the Moroccans to proceed so there is no going back on this. Important that you know background.”
According to Huma Abedin, the $12 million meeting with the Moroccan King was Hillary Clinton’s idea – WIKILEAKS
“Just to give you some context, the condition upon which the Moroccans agreed to host the meeting was her participation.”
“This was HRC's idea, our office approached the Moroccans and they 100 percent believe they are doing this at her request. The King has personally committed approx $12 million both for the endowment and to support the meeting.”
“She created this mess and she knows it.”
Why was that meeting so important to Clinton?